ৱিকিপিডিয়া:ৰাইজৰ চ'ৰা (বিবিধ)
| ৰাইজৰ চ'ৰা (বিবিধ)|
|ৰাইজৰ চ'ৰা: নীতি • ৱিকিমিস্ত্ৰীৰ দোকান • প্ৰস্তাৱসমূহ (সততে উত্থাপিত প্ৰস্তাৱসমূহ) • উদ্ভাৱনশালা • বিবিধ|
|সূচী • প্ৰথম আলোচনা • পৃষ্ঠাৰ শেষলৈ যাওক • নতুন মন্তব্য আৰম্ভ কৰক|
|এই বিবিধ শিতান/বিভাগত ৰাইজৰ চ'ৰাৰ অন্য শিতানত খাপ নোখোৱা আলোচনাৰ বাবে ব্যৱহাৰ কৰিব পাৰে। সাধাৰণ জ্ঞানৰ প্ৰশ্নৰ বাবে reference desk ব্যৱহাৰ কৰক।|
|অনুগ্ৰহ কৰি নতুন বিষয়/আলোচনা যোগ কৰিবলৈ এই পৃষ্ঠাৰ শেষলৈ যাওক।|
Call for bids to host Train-the-Trainer 2019সম্পাদনা কৰক
Apologies for writing in English, please consider translating the message
This year CIS-A2K is seeking expressions of interest from interested communities in India for hosting the Train-the-Trainer 2019.
Train-the-Trainer or TTT is a residential training program which attempts to groom leadership skills among the Indian Wikimedia community (including English) members. Earlier TTT has been conducted in 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
If you're interested in hosting the program, Following are the per-requests to propose a bid:
- Active local community which is willing to support conducting the event
- At least 4 Community members should come together and propose the city. Women Wikimedians in organizing team is highly recommended.
- The city should have at least an International airport.
- Venue and accommodations should be available for the event dates.
- Participants size of TTT is generally between 20-25.
- Venue should have good Internet connectivity and conference space for the above-mentioned size of participants.
- Discussion in the local community.
FileExporter beta featureসম্পাদনা কৰক
Johanna Strodt (WMDE) 09:41, 14 January 2019 (ইউ.টি.চি.)
No editing for 30 minutes 17 Januaryসম্পাদনা কৰক
14:47, 16 January 2019 (ইউ.টি.চি.)
SVG Translation Campaign 2019 in Indiaসম্পাদনা কৰক
Hello all, starting from 21 February (International Mother Language Day) we are starting an SVG Translation Campaign. SVG Translation Campaign 2019 in India is a planned 38-day long campaign to translate the English-labelled SVG files into Indian languages for use on regional language Wikipedias. Often, we see English-labelled SVG files being used on Indian Wikipedias, this campaign also helps us to have localised SVG files with labels in regional languages to be used on Wikipedias. All the communities are invited to actively take part in the campaign, you can sign-up yourself as a "Language organiser" for your language at c:Commons:SVG Translation Campaign 2019 in India/Organisers (more details will follow after you signup). Kindly ping me if you have any questions. KCVelaga (talk) 10:30, 4 February 2019 (ইউ.টি.চি.)
ৱিকি লাভ্ছ ৱুমেন ২০১৯- ভাৰতসম্পাদনা কৰক
অসমীয়া ৱিকিপিডিয়াত “ৱিকি লাভ্ছ ৱুমেন ২০১৯ - ভাৰত” শীৰ্ষক এখন সম্পাদনা মাৰাথনৰ আয়োজন কৰা হৈছে। উক্ত সম্পাদনা মাৰাথনত অংশগ্ৰহণ কৰিবলৈ আপোনাক আমন্ত্ৰণ জনালোঁ।
এই প্ৰকল্পৰ লক্ষ্য হৈছে ভাৰতীয় নাৰীৰ বিষয়ে জীৱনীমূলক প্ৰবন্ধ সৃষ্টি কৰা আৰু ৱিকিপিডিয়াত লৈংগিক সমতা ৰক্ষা কৰা। এই সম্পাদনা মাৰাথনৰ সময়সীমা ২০১৯ বৰ্ষৰ ১০ ফেব্ৰুৱাৰীৰ পৰা ৩১ মাৰ্চলৈ। অংশগ্ৰহণ কৰক আৰু লাভ কৰক আকৰ্ষণীয় উপহাৰ!
বিতংকৈ জানিবলৈ: https://as.wikipedia.org/wiki/ৱিকিপিডিয়া:ৱিকি_লাভ্ছ_ৱুমেন_২০১৯ চাওক। — গীতাৰ্থ বৰদলৈ (talk) 11:57, 11 February 2019 (ইউ.টি.চি.)
Talk to us about talkingসম্পাদনা কৰক
Trizek (WMF) 15:00, 21 February 2019 (ইউ.টি.চি.)
Read-only mode for up to 30 minutes on 11 Aprilসম্পাদনা কৰক
10:56, 8 april 2019 (ইউ.টি.চি.)
Wikimedia Foundation Medium-Term Plan feedback requestসম্পাদনা কৰক
Please help translate to your language
Train-the-Trainer 2019 Application openসম্পাদনা কৰক
Apologies for writing in English, please consider translating
It gives us great pleasure to inform that the Train-the-Trainer (TTT) 2019 programme organised by CIS-A2K is going to be held from 31 May, 1 & 2 June 2019.
What is TTT?
Train the Trainer or TTT is a residential training program. The program attempts to groom leadership skills among the Indian Wikimedia community members. Earlier TTT has been conducted in 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
Who should apply?
- Any active Wikimedian contributing to any Indic language Wikimedia project (including English) is eligible to apply.
- An editor must have 600+ edits on Zero-namespace till 31 March 2019.
- Anyone who has the interest to conduct offline/real-life Wiki events.
- Note: anyone who has already participated in an earlier iteration of TTT, cannot apply.
Please learn more about this program and apply to participate or encourage the deserving candidates from your community to do so. Regards. -- Tito (CIS-A2K), sent using MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 05:07, 26 april 2019 (ইউ.টি.চি.)
Wikimedia Education SAARC conference application is now openসম্পাদনা কৰক
Apologies for writing in English, please consider translating
Greetings from CIS-A2K,
The Wikimedia Education SAARC conference will take place on 20-22 June 2019. Wikimedians from Indian, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal, Bangladesh and Afghanistan can apply for the scholarship. This event will take place at Christ University, Bangalore.
Who should apply?
- Any active contributor to a Wikimedia project, or Wikimedia volunteer in any other capacity, from the South Asian subcontinent is eligible to apply
- An editor must have 1000+ edits before 1 May 2019.
- Anyone who has the interest to conduct offline/real-life Wikimedia Education events.
- Activity within the Wikimedia movement will be the main criteria for evaluation. Participation in non-Wikimedia free knowledge, free software, collaborative or educational initiatives, working with institutions is a plus.
Please know more about this program and apply to participate or encourage the deserving candidates from your community to do so. Regards.Ananth (CIS-A2K) using MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:54, 11 মে' 2019 (ইউ.টি.চি.)
CIS-A2K: 3 Work positions openসম্পাদনা কৰক
Greetings for CIS-A2K. We want to inform you that 3 new positions are open at this moment.
- Communication officer: (staff position) The person will work on CIS-A2K's blogs, reports, newsletters, social media activities, and over-all CIS-A2K general communication. The last date of application is 4 June 2019.
- Wikidata consultant: (consultant position), The person will work on CIS-A2K's Wikidata plan, and will support and strengthen Wikidata community in India. The last date of application is 31 May 2019
- Project Tiger co-ordinatorː (consultant position) The person will support Project tiger related communication, documentation and coordination, Chromebook disbursal, internet support etc. The last date of application is 7 June 2019.
Indic Wikimedia Campaigns/Contests Surveyসম্পাদনা কৰক
Hello fellow Wikimedians,
Apologies for writing in English. Please help me in translating this message to your language.
I am delighted to share a survey that will help us in the building a comprehensive list of campaigns and contests organized by the Indic communities on various Wikimedia projects like Wikimedia Commons, Wikisource, Wikipedia, Wikidata etc. We also want to learn what's working in them and what are the areas that needs more support.
If you have organized or participated in any campaign or contest (such as Wiki Loves Monuments type Commons contest, Wikisource Proofreading Contest, Wikidata labelathons, 1lib1ref campaigns etc.), we would like to hear from you.
Please find the link to the Survey at: https://forms.gle/eDWQN5UxTBC9TYB1A
P.S. If you have been involved in multiple campaigns/contests, feel free to submit the form multiple times.
Looking forward to hearing and learning from you.
Editing News #1—July 2019সম্পাদনা কৰক
18:32, 23 July 2019 (ইউ.টি.চি.)
Update on the consultation about office actionsসম্পাদনা কৰক
Last month, the Wikimedia Foundation's Trust & Safety team announced a future consultation about partial and/or temporary office actions. We want to let you know that the draft version of this consultation has now been posted on Meta.
This is a draft. It is not intended to be the consultation itself, which will be posted on Meta likely in early September. Please do not treat this draft as a consultation. Instead, we ask your assistance in forming the final language for the consultation.
For that end, we would like your input over the next couple of weeks about what questions the consultation should ask about partial and temporary Foundation office action bans and how it should be formatted. Please post it on the draft talk page. Our goal is to provide space for the community to discuss all the aspects of these office actions that need to be discussed, and we want to ensure with your feedback that the consultation is presented in the best way to encourage frank and constructive conversation.
Please visit the consultation draft on Meta-wiki and leave your comments on the draft’s talk page about what the consultation should look like and what questions it should ask.
Thank you for your input! -- The Trust & Safety team 08:02, 16 August 2019 (ইউ.টি.চি.)