সদস্য:Shiju/Districts of Assam
Districts of Assam সম্পাদনা কৰক
- Kamrup Metro
- Karbi Anglong
- North Cachar Hills
Few best practices
- Add the word District (জিল) after each district name. This is required since we need a separate articles for each of these places. For example, in en wiki we have separate articles for Bangalore City, Bangalore Urban district,Bangalore Rural District, and so on
- Prepare a good infobox to use in these articles.
- Define a good structure (means various heading levels) for each of these articles. And make sure we have at least basic information in each of these headings. I provided a draft structure below.
- Try yo get icon images from each of these districts
- Use various options (Blogs/FB and so on) to attract people from each of these districts to AS wiki
Lead section 1.History 2. Geography 3. Administration 3.1 Administrative units 3.2 Taluks of xyz District 3.3 Municipalities of xyz District 3.4 Assam Assembly Seats in xyz District 4 Demographics 4.1 Languages 5 Transport 6 Festivals 7 Places of worship 8 Schools and Colleges 9 Places of interest 10 References
Comments সম্পাদনা কৰক
- few changes. Taluk is not used in Assam. Is it based on land revenue sections? In that case, probably Mouza (মৌজা) is a better term. Assam has Municipality Corporation, Municipality Board and Town Committees. And, for villages, there is the gram panchayat. So, this has to be mentioned seprately.উদ্দীপতালুকদাৰ (talk) 16:08, 13 জুন 2012 (UTC)
Sure. Please prepare the structure of article as per the administrative system of Assam. I heard (and read somewhere) that lower level of administrative system is bit from the other states of India.--Shiju Alex (WMF) (talk) 16:26, 13 জুন 2012 (UTC)