|This article may contain excessive or improper use of copyrighted material. Please review the use of non-free media according to policy and guidelines and correct any violations. The talk page may have details.|
|This template is used by the standard installation of Twinkle. If you are planning to make major changes to this template or nominate it for deletion, please notify Twinkle's user base and maintainers at Wikipedia talk:Twinkle as a courtesy.|
- This template will categorise tagged articles into Category:Articles with improper non-free content.
- This template is not useful for অসমীয়া ৱিকিপিডিয়া:Subst.
This template should be used on the following (Note that the specific criteria of concern has to be stated in the edit summary when using this template):
- Pages containing non-free content for which, to serve the purposes of that specific page, equivalent free content is available or could be created (WP:NFCC#1).
- Pages containing non-free content that is not necessary (or is more than is necessary) to significantly increase the reader's understanding of the page's topic (WP:NFCC#3a and WP:NFCC#8).
- Pages containing non-free, non-Wikimedia-owned content in locations where non-free content is not permitted, such as user pages or templates (WP:NFCC#9).
- Pages containing non-free content with no rationale for its use on that specific page (WP:NFCC#10c).
- Do not place this tag on pages with excessive or inappropriately used free images.
See alsoসম্পাদনা কৰক
- Wikipedia:CP#Instructions - for a more detailed description on how to use this template as well as the other related templates
- Template:db-copyvio - for speedy deletion of blatant text copyright violations
- Template:Cv-unsure - if you're unsure whether a page violates a copyright
- Template:Copyvio – for blanking content of likely copyright violations when the source is known
- Template:Copyvio link - for just tagging a single external link, rather than an entire page
- Template:Copyviocore - to see the body of text this template places.
- Template:Copypaste - for articles or sections that appear to be 'copy-pasted' from another source. Please do not use this template if you have strong reason to believe that the material is a copyright infringement, as it does not remove text that may be published unlawfully.
| The above documentation is transcluded from সাঁচ:Non-free/doc. (edit | history)
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories and interwikis to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.